Monday, August 30, 2010

School, Garden and Earings

School is in! YIPPIE! I mean I love my kids. But I am so happy they are back into school. Danni is happy, I am happy the kids are happy. And that makes our house a home again. LOL
My kids were totally excited to go back. They have amazing teachers and Logan's teacher has a son that has ADHD so she can help him if he has trouble. Ethan and Truman's teachers are new to our "teachers list" but so far so good.
I get to go to the State Fair with Ethan's class and I am pretty excited. The last time I was there I was 8 so I mean its been a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

My boys WAY excited for school.
Everyone keeps asking Truman if he is excited for Kindergarten.
His reply is always "I am in FIRST grade now!"
He is so small and so cute and has such a small voice people think he is a Kindergartner.

We did it. Danni Got her Earrings. Her cousin Makenna has them. So she said "Mom I think I need some earrings. Just to be like Kenna" I told her we will think about it. I told her before we got to the kiosk in the mall that" it will feel like a shot in the ear but instead of getting a bandaid she would get earings." She then got scared but I asked her "Do your shots hurt for a long long time?" Her reply was "No." then I said "Well then see its nothing to worry about"
She was so brave and did cry a tiny bit. But after a hug and a sucker she was happy and back to her normal self. Except now she is totally excited about her beautiful sapphire earnings.


Our garden is doing pretty well. We have given so many of our tomatoes and carrots to neighbors and we still have lots to spare. I LOVE IT! Ethan is holding a bushel of carrots. And some of them are FAT. But very tasty.

5 comments:

Koreena said...

She looks so cute with her earrings!

I'm very impressed by your carrots! WOW!

Jenn said...

I love that picture of those three cute boys on the rock--and I love Truman's little high voice too! And, when did Dannan get so old?! That picture of them piercing her ears makes her look like she is about eight years old. Time flies!! Thanks for postind darling pics!

ems said...

Awesome garden. We've got a bunch of veggies from our garden too. I just don't like veggies very well unfortunately, so I've been having a hard time using them.

Danni does look so old with her ears pierced. Where does the time go?

Congrats on having the kids back in school! It's all about everyone being happy isn't it? :)

Laus said...

Ummm...we love your garden too!

And Danni is so lucky! Ava will be the girl whose parents suck because she will have to wait until she is 12! :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha love the boys dancing on the rock - and Dannie's earrings! so cute!