Nothing says "summer" then carnivals. Every year they have these carnivals at school for the end of the year party. This year was really nice because it wasn't boiling hot. The sky was overcast and there was a warm breeze. It was really nice. The kids really enjoyed themselves and it was really nice to sit there and watch them play around. I didnt get any pics of Ethan because he was gone the whole time and when I found him he would zoom off to another place.
This picture is of the kids climbing the rock wall. Danni made it a 1/3 from the bottom, Logan made it all the way and Truman made it a 1/3 from the top. Ethan didnt want to do it. So alas no picture of him.

This pic is of the kids enjoying the sweets. I dont know how they ate all of that cotton candy. It made me sick. blech. Oh well at least they had alot of fun.
5 comments:
Fun times!
That cotton candy looks yummy. There is no way I could eat that much at once though!
What cute pictures! Look how long Danni's hair is! And, of course Logan made it all the way up--he's such an athletic guy! Reading this post made me wish I could have been there with you!
Fun, fun. Our school does their carnival near the beginning of the year. Good times :)
It looks like Ethan came back long enough for the treats. :)
Cute pictures! Your kids are getting so old. It looks like they all had fun.
Do my eyes decieve me, or do Logan, Truman and Danni have pink streaks in their hair? Was that part of the carnival also?
Fun pics! I can't believe how old your kids are. Danni isn't even really a baby any more. What cuties! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment