Monday, May 17, 2010

Blissfull


Ten years ago on May 18th. I was married to the Man of my Dreams. He is my best friend. My better half. We share everything. From Friends to Laughter. We are very thoughtful of the other persons feelings. We share our fears and our joys.

Our Ten years have not been an easy ride. We have had our ups and downs. We have had our times of trial and error.

Someday we will go on a nice anniversary, but for now it will be just a dinner and a couple of hours away from the kids. But that is better then nothing.

I love my Seth.

10 comments:

Ora said...

LOVE your dress. Mine was super similar (I had embroidery around my mid section instead of stripes) Congrats on 10 years... dinner away is so nice when you have kids... LIVE IT UP!

Laus said...

congrats! Steve and those boys look so YOUNG in your wedding photo. :)

Stacey said...

Happy 10th anniversary!!

I'm sorry that your trip didn't work out. Thank goodness for dates!

Angie Page said...

Congrats!

Flee said...

Stinkin' cute post! Happy anniversary! 10 years is a big one! :) Congratulations

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary! I just can't believe it's already been ten years. I still remember what a beautiful day your wedding was, and how much fun we had at the reception. I wish you could go somewhere--but I hope you have a great time anyway!

Leslie said...

Oh wow. I didnt know our anniveraries were so close and it looks like we did similar posts! CUTE!!! Happy Anniversary!

Corilee said...

I haven't read anyone's blogs for about two weeks but I was glad I didn't miss this one. Hope you had a great day.

waiithog said...

Congratulations!!

E n D said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that pic of you and all the guys. They all look so young!