
So I am sunburned. But it was all worth it. First my friend and I went to the Beehive Bizarre. It was ...... weird but we got some really CUTE idea's for gifts. There was some stuff that I was really questioning myself if someone would really wear that. I tried some really weird jelly. Like grapefruit raspberry that wasn't bad but then there was Raspberry chipotle (??? on spelling) but as we were leaving I was thinking "those would taste good as a cranberry is to turkey. It was tasty but NOT as a jam you would eat in the morning.
Then we went on a picnic with the Lau family. Ava was darling and I think Steve and I got burnt. Danni did but only on her arms. LOL Poor us adults who are silly and didn't put on sunscreen. You would think I would have learned by now but NO I have not.

Then after that we went to the nursery (no not the one for church) but for flowers. And Seth let me pick and choose what I wanted to plant. I got my usual pansy, marigolds, tomato, peppers and seeds for carrots and peas. BUT there is one plant I have always wanted and that is a Purple rose bush. I GOT ONE!!! I am totally excited.
I bought some lady bugs 2000 *well that is what the bag said. To eat some aphids and some other buggies that like to eat shrubs and roses.
I am one lucky woman. I love my life, my kids and my husband.
This last picture is a progression of a Lilac bush in bloom. And I have to say they SMELL so good!
5 comments:
Lilacs are my favorite! Glad you had a great mother's day!
It looks like you had a fun weekend! The flowers are way beauty.
I can attest, Karla was rocking a fabulous sunburn in church! We wanted to tease her, but she left too quickly. I love your beautiful roses, I am so glad you got them. I hope that every single day you notice them you feel the love of your sweet family surrounding you. You are a beautiful person, and I am glad you are my friend. I love your lilac progression picture, really lovely!!
Your Mother's Day pic turned out great! Did your mom like it?
Nice pics and happy day about your new flowers. Daniel got me fruit trees for my birthday last year, it was one of the best pressies ever. I'm really starting to love gardening too, hopefully I'll get good at it some day. :)
SO glad you were able to get a purple rose bush! Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment