Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wolf and cute baby

Well Ethan finally got his Wolf. I am so proud of him. Our goal was to finish before he went into Bears. And he did. Three weeks. I am so proud of my little man.
He was so silly the whole night. He kept going out into the halls and running with his brothers. I was kinda not happy when they called him up and he was gone. I had to go look for him. Seriously I need a leash. Anyways he also got four silver arrows and a gold arrow. He also got his chess and astronomy belt loop. There was so many awards that night. It was insane.
Anyways so these are the photos for him.

Annnnnnnnnnd while they were giving awards the Cub Scout master was busy handing out awards so I "Had" to hold this CUTE baby. I know dreadful huh ;).

3 comments:

Stacey said...

WTG Ethan!!

I'm sure you just hated every minute of holding that baby. ;)

Flee said...

Look how grown up your kid is! It seems hard to believe. Congrats on having an accomplished scout!

Hansen Family said...

Wow that is a cute baby. Thanks for the pictures, man he looks awesome with the paint.