My Favorite Big people books

This book was really hard for me to get into. But once I got past it I L O V E D it. It was a really good book. Not like any of the ones I have read before. They are making this into a movie so I am hoping they do a better job at it then the Twilight series. Not saying they are bad but I hope they stick closer to the book because it is one of the best and original books ever.

Of course the "sinner" in me LOVES these books. They are the best and funnest books I have read. I read all four of them in a week. Yes a WEEK! I dont read "big people" books often but these take the cake. I think its so fun to just sit and read a fun and entertaining book. ITs kinda funny because my sister Cora suggested I read them a long time before they were really popular. I said "Eh not really into them" and boy did I have to apologize. Because I am one Big fan. Not crazy but a big fan of these books.
Little kid books

These books by Judy Schachner are so CUTE! I love them. This little cat has the imagination of a million children. He is supposed to be like "Indiana Jones" going on adventures and becomes "another" species (a Dog) its sooooooo darling. And he does this Spanish accent in it too.

This will forever remind me of my little Ethan. My SIL bought us this book. And he would have me read to him every night. He had it memorized by the third week and would have me stop and have him say a few words. It was just a simple and sweet book. If my facts are right it is one of the top books for children.

Ah the Bernstine Bear books. My mom has A L L of them. She just wanted us to read and " "Learn" something everytime we picked up a book. So she would get this one for my sister and I. What I was a messy kid ok. LOL
I think books are a great key to our imaginations. They lead us to so many different places and let us be who we would want to be. A pilot, a Cab driver and even a woman garbageman. *danni wants to be one* LOL so proud.
3 comments:
I'm reading the host right now and it took 120+ pages until it got good. I was so bored with it, I almost quit. But everyone kept telling me how good it was, so I pushed thru.
I loved "The Host" even more than the Twilight series. Glad you found it.
I LOVED "HOST." I cried and cried at the end of the book. It's funny how a book of fiction can have such and effect. She is really an entertaining writer!
Post a Comment