Well the photos are pretty self explanatory. But I will let you know what is going on for those who not understand ;)
Ethan making his Car.

The first place winner over the WHOLE thing. It is his first year and he did awesome! He even beat his 12 year old brother in the race. He was pretty excited about it too.

The Manly race. LOL They let anyone and their dog race. We had some outlandish looking ones. Hey those with kids do you know who the car is supposed to be in the first square on the top? It was awesome because they would chant that name when he was racing. Sorry Seth but I didnt make you look like a goof in the picture. I think its a male southern thing. ;)


6 comments:
Go Agent-P!!!!! We <3 Perry the Platypus :P
When my brothers did the Pinewood Derby I remember the precise weight requirements. Every car was weighed before each heat to ensure it met the guidelines. Someday when my girls are a bit older I want to get them kits and we'll do it for a family night or something. Pinewood derby rocks!
My kids noticed the Perry the Platypus car right away,lol. Go Ethan!
Hmmm, I guess I must not be up with the times. I have no idea who Perry Platypus is. But those sure were cute pictures! When did my baby boy grow up? Tell him congrats on 4th place and that Aunt Jenny is proud of his awesome looking car!
Awesome! I used to love to go and watch the pinewood derby. Always a good time.
(this is Mom, not Jenn)
Pinewood derbys are fun for the fathers as well as the sons. I wonder who was the most excited,,,, Seth or Ethan? ;)
we just had our first pinewood and my son actually won.. it was amazing LMBO
great pix and looks like you guys had fun as well!
Post a Comment