And no I am not referencing to the Celine Dion song. (even though she is my favorite artist) I am referring to my daughter. She is on this "I DO IT MYSELF!" kick lately. Its cute and funny but at times when I have to do something for her she gets really ticked off and it ticks me off and I send her to her room. Am I bad for doing so>
Anyways so here is a few photos of her doing things herself.

She wants to stir the H O T coco herself. NO help at all PLEASE!!!

Coloring pictures by herself. She wont even let me sit by her anymore :(

Blow drying her own hair.

While brushing it at the same time. I tired to help her and BOY was she M A D!
Oh and she did her own makeup. She went to my bathroom and got my makeup and did it herself. No help. As if you couldnt tell. I am not that Bad at putting on makeup.
Pouting because I told her that she could not hot glue some stuff by herself. Man I am so mean. ;)
7 comments:
She is so funny! What a big girl! I can't believe how good she was at blow drying her hair. They grow up way too fast.
haha! Little girl's growing up too fast. She's such a cutie pie!
I love that she can hold that blow dryer and use the brush at the same time. She is quite independent. Steve and I can hardly wait for Ava to reach that phase... ;)
She's such a little diva! How funny. :)
Her hair is SOOO long! We are super jealous of her makeup skills. Sydney hasn't tried that yet - I have given her an old makeup brush and empty compact and she pretends like there is no tomorrow!
She is so cute. I love the pics, especially the last few pics.
I am sure that independence will help her as she gets older, but I am sure it can be exasperating at times now!
What a little cutie! I love the picture where she is pouting. I feel like that myself sometimes :)
Post a Comment