If anyone wants to come over and give me my baby fix you are more then welcome to come over and do so. *sigh* so just enjoy the photos of my most favorite ones of the wee ones when they were just little. Age will be shown with the photos.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
What I want
So I know this is going to sound very selfish to other people but to some may understand. What I want most right now is to have a baby. A BABY! You heard me right. There is nothing more inviting to me then a warm babe cuddling on your chest after giving birth. The sweet little babes breath when it bobs on your cheek for a "kiss" and those tiny little feet just aching to be nibbled on.
If anyone wants to come over and give me my baby fix you are more then welcome to come over and do so. *sigh* so just enjoy the photos of my most favorite ones of the wee ones when they were just little. Age will be shown with the photos.

If anyone wants to come over and give me my baby fix you are more then welcome to come over and do so. *sigh* so just enjoy the photos of my most favorite ones of the wee ones when they were just little. Age will be shown with the photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
When you find a willing baby... send them my way ;) I still can't get over how rolly Truman was!
Aww,so cute! Love Tru the michelin baby!
You make beautiful babies! I wish I were still there, I would have gladly let you babysit my babe when he comes.
You are so funny! And your babies were adorable little sweethearts! You are MORE than welcome to enjoy my baby with me when I have him. Just come hang out any time, or I can go there! We are at the 2 week appointments so it's countdown time!
Such cute pictures! It doesn't seem that long ago that they were all that small. And look how dark Dannan's hair was. Love those kiddies!! And, if I ever get one, you are more than welcome to hold him/her as often as you want!
Oh they grow up so fast! I remember all of them at those ages. So cute!
Well, 11 weeks to go before mine will be available! Adorable pictures!!!
Post a Comment