Monday, November 23, 2009

So exciting.... Well sorta...well nope not really.

It has been one of the LONGEST weekends in history here at the Southern household. Let me just recap our past weekend. Logan got strep, was mad at us all weekend because we wouldn't "let" him go to his aunts house for a sleep over because we were mean, not because he was sick mind you.
Then I started to feel tired but I figured it was just because I was doing AWESOME at going to the gym daily and working out. I felt great besides all that fun stuff. So then Monday came and everything was good again. Tuesday was better Wednesday was eh okay. But then Thursday came. Danni was ornerier then a horse giving birth to a cow. Honestly I had NO idea what in the world was wrong with her. Then it hit 103.5 temp. Red rosey cheeks. No response to anything... Not even *whispering* Chocolate. YEah my little girl was S I C K. Poor baby. I took her into the Dr HOPING it was the same thing Logan had and we would be able to have lots of fun with her the rest of the weekend. But NOPE she caught the dreaded H1N1. Evil thing that is. It makes children become dull, ornery and just no fun. She wanted to be held ALL the time. Yes I cherish these great moments of being a mom. But common admit it going to the bathroom alone is nice. Im serious she didnt want me to let her go. So I would put her on the bed. I would sit on the "throne" and she would follow me in there and sit on my lap. Did I feel awkward. Uh... Yeah just a bit. I was so tired I just fell asleep next to her about 830 that night.
This is Danni all sick and not happy. She slept by me all night. She would wake up coughing sounding like she was going to puke. So I would jump up and get a bowl for her to empty into. Then she would cry and want a drink. She kept throwing up so I would only give her 10 ml of water or sprite every ten min or so. Yeah it was a LOOOOOOOOOOONG night.

I made these and a necklace for our Relief Society thing we had Thursday night. I thought the cards were so cute. I wasnt sure if I wanted to give them up. I wanted to keep them... MINE ALL MINE muwahahahahahaha.... sorry need more uninterrupted sleep.

Seth came home on Tuesday and brought me these. For no reason. And NO he wasnt in trouble or did something wrong. He just brought them. They were so pretty. White on the outside and red on the inside. I love roses.

Saturday my only day away from children. I went to see New Moon with my sisters. Just you know ignore the GINORMOUS double chin action going on from me. It was a good movie. Some cheesy parts but all in all good. And I am still an Edward fan. I think Jacob was nice looking but I am such an emotional person that I need someone to feel me. ;D Cant wait for June. I am not obsessed but I do like movies and books.

3 comments:

Flee said...

LOVED THE MOVIE!!! It was so good! And as for my view on the cheesy parts, I'm going to refer you to Stacey's blog. I wrote alot about my thoughts. Not that everyone cares. Just conversation. YAY JUNE!!! :)

Jan said...

Sorry your kids have been sick! We sure missed Logan and Dannan at the sleepovers!I love the cards you made--very cute--and I loved the roses Seth got you. I hope Ethan feels better soon as well.

Kelli said...

You look beautiful in these last pictures! Did you cut your hair again? It's been too long since we've seen you guys. I with you on Edward! Grrrr!