Anyways so I am a badie and didnt take any photos of the food. *gasp* I know but I did get some booty action on film with the Football game ;). Not that I meant to. But I was a blast going and playing with the kids.

Doesnt Joshua look so thrilled to be there. Brayden kept asking me to play soccer with him and run up and down the hills. IT was great exercise for me. SO I gladly did it for him. And the leaf is to show you that it was COLD.

Booty I mean roll call. DOnt the men look so hawt in their junk clothes ;). It makes me laugh to see how awful they come dressed. The whole point is to wear things that keep them warm not looks. It just makes me giggle because if you saw a bunch of girls out there they would all be color coordinated and all decked out in nice spandex pants (well not me but others). Cant wait till next year.

5 comments:
Love the pics! Josh looks way too enthusiastic,haha.
That cranberry relish sounds yummy! And what happend to you when you cuddled with the kitty?
So fun! Sorry about not being to enjoy the "traditional food", But so happy to hear that you are feeling better!
nice pictures!
happy thanksgiving, late
Joshie is going to hate that you caught him looking that way when he grows up.
I keep forgetting about your food alergies AND cat allergies. You got some really cute pictures of Chloe,Nutmeg,
It was nice to see you all Saturday.
Post a Comment