Monday, November 30, 2009

In all Honesty

The rules include telling you 10 honest things about myself. Then at the end I will tag TEN of my friends. Now we will see who really reads my blog ;)

1) I ran myself over with a car when I was five. Wanting to drive at five not sure why the car was in reverse saw the car door open jumped out to be free only to be knocked out by the car door and rolled me under the car and the front wheels ran over my pelvic bone going diagonally to the left shoulder. How is that for myself ;)

2) I would hide in our Christmas tree when it was my turn to wash the dishes when I was ten. LOL like they couldnt see me.

3) I like going hiking, biking and running. Now I haven't done that in like a long time but when I am in better shape I will be back to doing those things and having a blast doing it.

4) I like to make things and give them away.

5) I enjoy getting up early to work out

6) I get a kick out of watching Funniest Home Videos. Especially the ones when it involves babies and puke. Yeah I think its hilarious. Unless its me but still who doesn't laugh?

7) Holds back my tongue in lots of events in my life. I don't like contention. Unless you are my sister Cora then its a different story. We love eachother just that we are very very different on alot of things...... yeah you get the idea.

8) I kissed a boy at 15 :O I know Im evil.

9) My mom didn't know that I shaved my legs the first time. And she wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for my aunt.

10) I have fallen more times on mountains then any other place I have been in my life.
(Now can you see why I haven't been to the top of Angels landing in Zions.)

1. Stace, 2. Flee, 3. Kelli, 4. Rachel Lau, 5. Emilee, 6. Jennifer 7. Janice, 8. Stacey (the other one), 9. Lisa, 10. Emily Arthur

5 comments:

Flee said...

You actually ran over yourself with a car??? Scary! Were you hurt? And I LOVE AFV! When I was prego with Lizzy, we saw the montage of all the babies spitting up, I laughed so hard I cried! Good stuff. :)

Laus said...

For some reason, because I know your parents are deaf I find it extremely funny you'd hide in the tree as if they were blind too.

I love when you make things!!

Corilee said...

I got spanked the first time I shaved my.... arms! I didn't think my Dad would look for the one who used his razor by checking their arms. When you're 6 or 7 or so you don't think of things like that.

Great idea to hide in the Christmas tree. At least you didn't knock it over. :)

Michelle said...

Very fun to read! But I think I'm going to need to hear a longer version of the car incident. What in the world....

ems said...

Nice stories! I do read your blog and I see that you tagged me, but since I have about 6 posts that I haven't gotten to yet, it could be a while before I get to doing this one. Thanks for thinking of me though! :)