Reasons I love Fall.
1. Cool breezes
2. Smell of apples and grapes. (yes I can smell them in the air here)
3. The windy nights.
4. Warm cuddly blankets
5. The smell of the heaters
6. The sound of the heater in the night
7. Spiced scented candles
8. Homemade hot soups
9. Kids giggling for hours in the leaves (cheapest entertainment there is)
10. My most favorite thing about fall is the colors.
1. Cool breezes
2. Smell of apples and grapes. (yes I can smell them in the air here)
3. The windy nights.
4. Warm cuddly blankets
5. The smell of the heaters
6. The sound of the heater in the night
7. Spiced scented candles
8. Homemade hot soups
9. Kids giggling for hours in the leaves (cheapest entertainment there is)
10. My most favorite thing about fall is the colors.
I went over to my moms house to pick some grapes. I want to make some grape juice but now its waiting to get some bottles to bottle them in. Soooo if you do have any let me know and I would be glad to take them off your hands to bottle some grapes and make some nummy juice.My kids helped me but I was on top of a ten foot arbor for two hours. TWO hours on a ladder = what you ask? Painful legs and feet for days. They still hurt. But They smelled and tasted soooooooooooooooooooooooo good!
Happy fall everyone!
3 comments:
Fun times! I love the pics,they are way cute!
Sounds delicious!! If you have extra or need someone to sample it for you, we'd be more than happy to help you out! ;o) I love the pictures of little Danni! She's so cute!
P.s Your hair cut looks great!
I love Fall too! Cute, little Danni just melts my heart!
Post a Comment