Thursday, October 22, 2009

Confessions of a happy Wife

So I stole this from my good friend MJ. LOVED it so much I wanted to do it.

1. I sing opera to my kids when they are being naughty. It just lightens the mood a bit. I dont do it often but when I do the kids just stare at me and think I have gone mad.

2. I make my hubby do the dishes. Since I make dinner he cleans it up. And my boys are in training for that also. So Danni and I just sit on the couch and read books.

3. I let my room get messy.... I know shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

4. I like to rock my kids to sleep even if they are eight years old. :D

and finally I dance to music while my family watches. They cant but help dance with me.

No comments: