Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Marion

Marion was one of my first friends at the Thornberry. Thornberry was a great little community that I lived in back in 2007. It was a growing time for me and she always made me feel so special. She is a great friend and a great person all around.
When I first met her I was kind of intimidated by her. She is beautiful, funny, smart and of course all things she was the RS pres in our ward.
I wasnt sure what to think about her. Was she really my friend or just doing her calling. It wasnt soon after that thought she confirmed she was my friend by calling me and letting me hang out with her and her cute little family.
Marion I want you to know how great you are and you are BEAUTIFUL! Love ya.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Thank you sweet Karla. You are sure sweet! Thanks for teaching me to make jewelry and about the yumminess of turkey burgers. Oh, and celery salt :)I hope you and your family have a great Halloween!