Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Whats up witchu

So people have been wondering what is up with me. Well I have been sick. I dont know exactly what has been going on but all I know is that I cant really eat with out feeling sicker then a dog on a hot July day and mostly everything is going through me like water through a funnel. (too much TMI I know)

So today I am going to the Dr's to see what they can find out. I believe it wont be much but I want to just get this pain, disgust and tiredness over with. I get up do some cleaning, make beds and clean up breakfast and I am exhausted. Gosh I know I am not pregnant since two of the CT scans have confirmed it.

I will keep you guys on the updates. Love ya all. And soon I will be back to my normal fun, picture loving blog. :D

5 comments:

Ora said...

Been in that boat before... NOT FUN! Hopefully they will figure it all out soon!

Koreena said...

I'm so sorry. I can definitely relate. I've had undiagnosed pain for several years and it sucks! Hope they can find something to help you feel better soon!

Corilee said...

I'd LOVE to hear that you were pregnant, but really sorry that you are not feeling well.

Stacey said...

That just bites that you have been sick for so long. :( I haven't seen you for over 2 weeks! *GASP* ;)

E n D said...

I hope you start feeling better soon! Your mom is an amazing person. Moms are the best! Let me know if I can do anything.