Ok so this is boasting about my kid. He is brilliant. I think I should put him into a private school. Im just kidding about the private school but he is pretty smart. I am not the kind of person who toots their or their kids horn. But this weekend we had a few WOW moments with Ethan.
We were at a friends house and they were talking about some kind of measures and adding them all together. And with out missing a beat Ethan blurted out the answers. Then today (sunday) we were sitting here just talking and Ethan started talking some math mambo jumbo and Seth started to ask him and telling him about things. Like how two positives make a positive and two negatives make a positive and that a negative and a positive make a negative... yah I was lost at 2+2=4 LOL.
Anyways just thought I would share that with you. So "toot toot" for my son ethan. Love ya bud.
4 comments:
What a little smartie! Math isn't my subject, so anyone who can understand it is pretty smart in my book.
I love that boy! Thanks for sharing. I'll have to have him teach me a thing or two, since math isn't my strong subject either. I bet he's going to end up being a whiz programmer like his dad. Tell him Aunt Jenny is proud of him!
That's awesome! Math has always been a hard subject for me.
Hooray for the world's next math genius! (And for his mom too!)
Post a Comment