Monday, August 3, 2009

Reunion Time


This years theme was "Meanwhile back at the ranch......"
It was alot of fun. Fun people and no awkward moments. We did alot of things in good ol Fillmore UT.


In the evenings we did Hot dogs and Smores.


There was alot of little ones. About Five under four. It was a blast!


Bocce is always a big fun thing to do. New for this year but we had alot of fun playing it.


We all got bandannas. Our color was red. There was alot more and I cant wait to get our family photos back. We have not had a BIG family photo done for alomost three years.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Glad you were able to get together, that's always fun.

Cute pics as usual! :)

ems said...

K - that Jenn post was actually me....again!

Stacey said...

Fun pics! I'm glad you all had a good time together. :)

Corilee said...

I would love to have a family reunion for the Spendloves like that. BTW, what happened to the Spendlove reunion plans?

E n D said...

How fun! I LOVE the header. Did you take those pictures to spell Tomkinson? Dave and I took "letter photos" while we lived in PA. We have the whole alphabet.

MJ said...

I love those red bandannas!! You have such cute kids :)