Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Few of MY Favorites

Stole this from Stace. Thanks for the idea.


Favorite Actor:
Johnny Depp

Favorite Actress:
Julia Roberts

Favorite Perfume De toilet:
Um I really dont have one. Mostly anything fruity.

Favorite Books:
Well I have a few
anything by Stephanie Myer

Favorite Restaurants:
PF Changs
and
Los Hermonos

Favorite Show:
Well now this is hard because we do NOT have TV and have not had Television in our home for a year now (thank you thank you)
But I do have to say when I am online and watch something it has to be WIPEOUT!

Now what are some of yours?

2 comments:

MJ said...

No TV! You are so brave. Gotta love Hulu and Netflix!!!


I like PF Changs too!

Stacey said...

I already told you mine. :P

I love Johnny Depp in the POTC movies. I like Julia Roberts in some of her movies,like Steel Magnolias and Runaway Bride.