
So I am going to "Steal" my SIL idea of writting down things kids say. So I am going to write down my favortie memories as my children learn to pray. I promise we DO NOT pray like this. (seth and I) but my kids sure do.
Ethan age 2:
We were having Home made pizza and asked him to say a prayer and this is what he said / did
"Dear Heavenly Father tank you for the day and bless this Pizza........." (stops and opens his eyes and says) "Mmmmmmmmm Piiiiiizzzzzzaaaaaaaaa" Seriously just had to post that because it was HILLRIOUS!
I am going to post Logan's prayer last so just hang on.
Truman age 4:
We had just finished a great night with my sisters here and things got loud and our ears were just ringing so I asked truman to make sure he spoke loud enough for all of us to hear. So he gets ready and then he says " DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER!!!!" Serioulsy he screamed it. I laughed so hard that we couldnt say the prayer for like fifteen min. Man I just love my kids.
Dannan age 2:
Lately Danni has been saying the same thing over and over. So for FHE we talked about prayer and how it is supposed to be thankful for different things and that we should ask for differnt things and not be repetative. So then Danni took it to heart and this is what she said
"Dear Heavenly fawther I am so thankful that I have a mommy and daddy. I am thankfuwl for my brudders and for the funny things they do. I am thankful for the saftey you will give us alll when we are sleeping so bad men cant get us."
Ok so since when do bad men only get children whilst sleeping?? Anyways just thought it was cute.
Now for the final prayer. Seriously tonight for prayer (July 3 2009) we asked Logan to say the prayer and NOT kidding this is how it went.
"Heavenly Father, thankful for the day and for mommy and daddy getting us water guns. Thankful for the time we get to spend with family. Please bless us to be able to squirt Grandpa with the water guns and to bless us to sneek up on him and to let him know that we are not there so we can get him good. name of Jesus Christ Amen" LOL. Seriously NOT kidding it really happened. I had to leave the room because he doesnt like it when people laugh at him. I had to say a quick amen and leave because I was laughing so hard.
Ok so that is what happened. LOVE IT
Now I hope you laughed because I did. Love you all :D
7 comments:
LOL! I love it! Such sweet innocence. Kids are so sincere.
Love them all!! That is hilarious about the "water gun" prayer!
Okay, that last one is HILARIOUS! He was talking all morning to me about how he wants to squirt Grandpa. I guess Grandpa better watch out!
Those were SO funny! Thanks for sharing.
Kids say some funny things! Can't wait to see your kids at the end of the month.
Loved their prayers! Joe was soaking wet after the water gun fight. He had so much fun! So did I for that matter.
That is so funny! One of my favorite things about being a mom is the funny/cute things my kids say. Great idea to write down their funny prayers. I may have to borrow that idea.
Post a Comment