Anyways back to me. LOL ME ME ME!!! OK so here is the thing. I did get to do a family photo for a dear friend of mine. She is so sweet and so is her Hubby who happens to be my Hubbies Best friend since forever so it all works out.
Anyways so she had her baby and I have been wanting to do a family photo shoot with them. SO here are a couple of my favorites. But dont stop after that. No you wont want to miss out on some other awesome photos ;)
Here is cute little Matthew eating. And Logan eating, and more kids eating. LOL funny story here. I had called most of my IL's to see if they wanted to come over for dinner. Two of them had sick kiddies. And then another one who didnt call back till after we were eating. So we Finally got someone to come over and eat.Seriously people do I stink or something? So we had Ems over with her cute little family along with Jen. Jan showed up later but she still had some dinner.
Oh and here is the recipe for Miracle Whip cake (its sooooooooooo good)
Miracle Whip Cake
2 c. Flour
1 c. White Sugar
2 tsp. Baking Soda
5 Tbs. Cocoa
mix and set aside.
Then in another bowl
1 c. water
1 c. Miracle Whip
1 tsp. Vanilla
mix and add to the dry bowl
Then cook at 350 degrees for 30 min.
The best thing with this is cream cheese frosting.
8 oz. cream cheese
1 cube of butter
3 c powder sugar
2 Tbs of vanilla
And milk to thin.
Yes 2 Table spoons of vanilla
It makes it so smooth and yummy
I like sprinkles too.
Danni Dancing in the rain. So yes we have had rain and A LOT of it too. But with that comes rainbows and puddles. My boys were asleep and Danni was WIDE awake. So we went and played in the rain! It was fun. She had a blast. But then when it was time to come in it was like pulling teeth. HOpe you all had a great week. And you know what after writting this I seem to be feeling alot better. I just hope it last.
7 comments:
Great pics! Congrats to the new parents and I love rainy days too. They make living in the desert far more bareable.
Sorry we didn't come to dinner. We were both napping cause it was a VERY long week and there are a couple more coming up. So neither of us even heard our phones and didn't get around to checking them until... well, you know :)
Cute pictures, as usual. I Love dancing in the rain!
Darling pics!
I'm glad you found someone to come over for dinner since you like to be the hostess. :P
Cute pics! And the miracle whip cake sounds yummy, I'll have to try it. Sorry we couldn't come over for dinner, but thanks for the invite. And thanks for the banana bread too. You are too sweet! Hope to see you guys at volleyball on Thursday.
Really really cute pics! Sorry you're in a rut.
Sorry you're in a rut. It stinks and I know how you feel. And by the way, I love the rainy day pictures!
Thanks for dinner, it was nice to get to visit with you. And for posting the recipe, but I don't see anything to make it chocolate. Does it need cocoa or bakers chocolate or something?
Cute pics as usual. I love the rainy day too!
Post a Comment