My hubby is so great I love him so much. He does so much for our family. He plays Tickle tag, Monster daddy, Soccer, football and other such games. He is a person who can make anyone person laugh when they have had a bad day.
He is his children hero and my love.
My father in law is great he gives so much. He is a great dad to his NINE children and a FIL to seven of us. He gives wonderful blessings when asked upon and has a love for everyone and is concerned about his children lives and jobs and etc......
My daddy is the best! For those who dont know both of my parents are deaf. I grew up in a different home then most people I know. They were blunt and did say some things that were like "WOW did you really just say that to you child?" But having this disability never stopped them from loving us and giving us the best enviroment and the best vaccaitons ever. My favorite memory of my dad (he is still alive) is that he would sing. Yes he would hum or just randomly say some words with a tune it was usually "Duva da da duva da da da." I loved it. He showed me that no matter what kind of things you have to go through that if you really want to do it you can. He also taught me to be extreamly friendly I think people would call me OVER friendly ;). He taught me the gosple as much as he knew. He always has had a love for my mom and that is something I have now in my hubby.
So thanks to all of the people who have made my life great. But mostly to the three men in my life that make it the best.
LOVE You all.
1 comment:
we are very blessed to have such amazing men! good for you :)
Post a Comment