JJ is going to be baptized this weekend. I was so thrilled to be picked to have taken his pictures. IT was my first boy photo shoot. And he did so well. MJ you got the best lookin kids out there. Way to go mom. Anyways so here is a little thing I put together for JJ. I hope you will show this to your friends. I loved it.
9 comments:
Wow--I love that little video! I especially love the quotes you found. What great pictures! I can't wait to see a photo shoot of Ethan for his baptism!
woah, karla!!! beautiful job. not only are the pictures great, so is the perfect music selected to go along with the slideshow. could you tell me where you found the music. i hope that they show this slideshow at his baptism this weekend.
So sweet! I really liked it! Good work.
That was so beautiful. The pictures were great. Nice job!
Love You!!!!
Very cute Karla! You are very talented.
You are so talented! The pictures turned out great, as always! It helps having a handsome little man to photograph.
That's precious. Thanks for sharing.
Wonderful!! Love the pictures and the quotes as well!
Post a Comment