Sunday, April 12, 2009

Just a few things............

To catch up on. First off I went to conference on Saturday last week. It was the first conference where Ethan went and saw it live. He had a blast. He sat with his Aunt Jenny who go some really great seats near the front. He was two rows from the front. He was so excited to see the Prophet and the other apostles up so close. I think that this is was a life changing experience. Now if I could just figure out a way to get him to listen to me that would be great.

Then my sister came down from vernal because it was her son's spring break. My mom made all the grandaughters some really darling dresses and OF course I had to do a photo shoot. I was so excited about them. The dresses.







Then we went bowling that night. Here are some fun photos.




Then Easter. It was fun. These photos are from the day before. And then the family ones are the ones we took today. I also did Ethan's Baptism ones so watch out for a new vid of him soon.





8 comments:

Corilee said...

Cute photos. Cute kids. It'a a little difficult for my old eyes to see the compilations gut I'm sure they're cute too.

Loves and {{hugs}}, Mither

E n D said...

Cute Easter pics! What a beautiful family!

Koreena said...

Love the pictures of the girls in their dresses and the boys in their suits. Such beautiful kids. :)

The Serna Family said...

Very cute pictures!

Stacey said...

All of the pictures are way cute! I love the girls' dresses.

Ora said...

I love little boys dressed up in church clothes! There is nothing cuter (imo!)

Is Danni trying to pull her shoes off in that last picture? lol... looks like she's ready to take off and run through the grass... just as soon as she gets that shoe off!

KAT said...

What a cute family!

Rana said...

Karla I love the pictures on your blog, I L O V E the bridals, the close up one, and the one with rose pedals on the dress, very pretty!