Monday, March 9, 2009

My sisters photo shoot






Ok, Ok I know its been a few days since I have done anything. And there is a good reason. I forgot to take some meds and they make me really emotional. So emotional that if I thought of anyone or anything it made me bawl. Like some people didnt respond to an email. I got all frustrated and just in a really bad mood. So here is the photo shoot I did for my sister and her IL. I didnt think they were to great but they are happy with it. I wasnt but that is okay I guess if they like it then YAY!

5 comments:

Corilee said...

I don't know why you don't like them, I really, really like the last three. I hope I wasn't one of the ones that didn't reply to your email, I never got one to reply to. Things. are always better than they seem but crying can relieve alot of frustrations.

Remember, you are loved by all of us in our family.

Lubs-lubs

Mither

Angie Page said...

The one of the men is funny! I like the others too.

Unknown said...

Sorry my copious drug supply couldn't help! Glad you're getting back on track. >hugs<
(Did I not reply to somethign? Gosh, I hope not! but it is highly possible...)
Cute pics :)

Ora said...

Oh schweet little glo-bug! they are such cute pictures! You did a good job. Did you get photoshop?

Anonymous said...

how cute are you guys???? love it!!!