Where Karla tells all.
I LOVE that picture! What precious children.
What darling kiddies, and a great job on the photos! Post some more!!!
cute kiddos!
I just love that picture! You do an awesome job Karla!
What a cute picture!
Well done Karla!
ROFL!!!! I just opened up your blog and the same time the photo loaded the "weather channel desktop" app made a dramatic thunder sound. It was soooooo funny. Such a dramatic entrance. Okay, guess you had to be here :P Cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I LOVE that picture! What precious children.
What darling kiddies, and a great job on the photos! Post some more!!!
cute kiddos!
I just love that picture! You do an awesome job Karla!
What a cute picture!
Well done Karla!
ROFL!!!! I just opened up your blog and the same time the photo loaded the "weather channel desktop" app made a dramatic thunder sound. It was soooooo funny. Such a dramatic entrance. Okay, guess you had to be here :P Cute!
Post a Comment