Yes I know I am a few days late on this but it is so worth the wait. I am not sure why but when my kids are eating is when they get tired....mmm I wonder if I feed them right before bed time will they sleep longer and not get up before the sun does??? Oh well anyways.....
So the story. LOL I had done a photo shoot with my SIL kids and we were coming home. I stopped to get a drink and the kids the free kiddie cones from Arctic Circle. Well we were only about five min away from AC I look back to make sure all the kids are eating them and this is what I saw.
4 comments:
Kids are so funny! Gosh,look how little he was!
That is so cute!! I love it when he jerks awake, and I love hearing Logan laughing in the background. What cute kiddies!
awwww, poor kid! Makes me sleepy just watching him...
Cute little Trumie. I wonder if you can even taste anything in that state?
Post a Comment