Thursday, March 12, 2009

Memory Laughs

So everyone and their dogs are doing memory lane visits. So I thought I would do a memory laugh. So this is from march of last year. It makes me still laugh so hard when I see it. Wait till you see Truman next time. Anyways.... She was just getting over an ear infection and was fighting sleep. She just didnt want to take that nap. So she decided to try to stay awake by eating a Gogurt. She LOVES those. Anyways so I gave it to her and sat down at the computer to talk to Seth who was IM'ing me.
I then turn around and her eyes are closed but her mouth was still going. So I got the camera out and started filming. When I have a bad day this is what I turn to. I just think its the funniest thing ever. Well not compaired to Trubies. But still its so funny. I hope you laugh as much as I do... Well I laugh at anything.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

llllmmmmmbbbbbooooooo


sooo funny!

Whitney said...

That is Hilarious! I thought she was really asleep! What a cute girl!

Stacey said...

That is too funny!! Why do kids fight sleep?? If they only knew how much they will miss it when they are parents.

Unknown said...

AMEN, Stace! I swear I looked like that the other day -- could hardly hit my mouth with dinner :P

Koreena said...

How funny!! I love those type of moments.

Corilee said...

Poor baby!!! She is hook on eating no matter what! I know just how she feels but my addiction doesn't involve fighting sleep as well. So cute!!!

Flee said...

You have got to send that into AFV! That's so funny!

E n D said...

That video is hilarious!