Saturday, March 14, 2009

ALOHA!!!

LUAU
This was so much fun. I miss all of my old friends of the Thornberry branch. I loved seeing all of them and eating GREAT food. They are going to be going through a change soon and Pres. Scoville has been a Pres of this branch for EIGHT years. I just cannot believe it. So here are some pictures of the Luau.


The Presidency shaking it. It was so fun to see a more funny side of everyone. Ah I so miss them so much. They should move by me.


The men in the ward did this dance. I loved it. When I go to a Hawaiian dance performance this is my ulimate FAVORITE. I loved all the great guys. What wonderful people.


We lived in such a diverse place. Lots of Old and lots of NEW.
Can you find yourself? I tired to get everyone but it was so hard to get people moving and visiting.



Pres. Scoville and his Wife Candy are my most favorite people. They have big hearts and love so many. They have such powerful testimonies and I am so glad I was in that ward to experiance this. Thank you. Love you all.

4 comments:

Ashley and Ryan said...

Hey it was so good to see you today! Sorry we ended up just kinda running out of there. Boston had a messy diaper!(sick i know) ;) I didnt know you moved from there too where did you move too? You look really good! Glad i got to see ya!

Lisa said...

i heard about the luau and sure wish i could've been there. thanks for taking pictures and sharing them. looks like everyone had a blast. how was the food?

Here Dwells Happiness said...

LOL, I love all the pixs. You got so many! That's awesome! It was truly the best branch party - especially considering all the upcoming changes we'll be getting. Thanks for the memories.

The Serna Family said...

It was fun seeing you! I love the Thornberry Branch and I'm really going to miss everyone but it will be nice to know someone in my new neighborhood! I'm excited to get to know you more and have our kids play together again!