My SIL and I were sitting in the living room talking. And little Camdi came by and started to play with a clean pair of underwear. He kept putting it in his mouth. Then I said "Boy you are eating a panty." Then I remember from raising Arizona that there was a really funny line. So I grabbed my camera and this is what we got. Still LMBO.

4 comments:
I LOVE THE ONE WHERE HE IS SMILING!
(my kids always hit the caps button!)
He is my cuter-bug. :D
Do these pictures border on "R" rated? LOL ;) Cute!!!
Lubs, Mither
LOL too silly :P
Don't you live close to where that drive-by shooting was last night?
Cute panties! Where did you get those ones? Ours are the generic princess ones from Walmart - and of course all the other ones - we're swimming in panties.
Isn't it funny when they play with things that you would never think they would play with!
Post a Comment