Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Something is in the Water!

So there must be something in the water where I live. Because all of the kids have gone CRAZY! I mean they act so onery inside. Then when they are outside they act as if they have never seen the grass or smelled dirt before. I mean COMMON its not that bad during winter. I am happy that we have been blessed with enormous amounts of snow this year. That means I will get to have a fire when I go camping this summer. :D YAY !!!

Anyways so here is a stir crazed girl this evening.


I sure hope you laughed at this picture. Because I sure did. LOL ok so funny. Well not to you maybe but my little girl always cracks me up.

1 comment:

Corilee said...

LOL at that cute picture. What has she got on her head and who or what is that in the background? It looks like a doll dressed the same as Danni. (But I suspect its one of your other kids I just can't tell who.)