So the RS has basically challenged us to blog or tell the women in our lives how important they are to us. Its hard for me to write or really express the way I feel through words. But I really want the women in my life to know how much they are to me.
I have really alot of women in my life. I have had so many its hard to hold them in my hands. I have admired so many and have looked up to so many. I have envied, loathed and even yes tried to be like them. No matter how hard I have tried being like another woman is really impossible. We are all given individual challenges, gifts and thoughts. No matter how hard we try to be another person it is simply not possible. We are all given individual trials, blessings and etc... to make us unquie. Now I am not saying if you think another woman in your eyes are extrodinary and you strive to be like them go ahead. But do not I repet DO NOT feel like you have failed or have not been good enough to be like them.
Heavenly Father has given us so many things to make us special. With Trials and blessings comes great and wonderful passages that make us that one person that no one else can be.
Now with the women in my life. First and formost is my Heavenly Mother. Now not alot of things have been said about this woman of whom I have yet to know. I always wonder what kinds of things were given to me through her to make me "ME" . I didn't really ever wonder about her till my Young Woman leader in my Beehive year mentioned that we do have a Heavenly Mother. I was thrown for a spin. I wanted to know more. But Heavenly Father has protected her. She has been mentioned briefly but not to be mean to us earthly daughters, but to protect her from vulgerness and people using her name and her wonderful things she could show us for evil. How hard it must have been to see all of her children go through what we have to go through. We are challenged daily. Emotionaly, physically, mentaly and ect. I know when my kids go through things like this it is so hard for me to just persist and keep going. I want to get inside their minds and tell them that they are doing wrong. To not go that way. To protect them from the evils of this earth to the point where I want to hid them in a room forever. I Love my heavenly mother. For all of the kindness she has shown me. For the love I can see through my heavnly Fathers plan. I am confident enough to know that no matter how bad i botch a project she and he will still love me as I do my own children.
My earthly mother. I love my mom. She is great. Yes growing up and still to this day there are things that have been difficult to get through. But she is my mom. She concived, birthed, and raised me. She gave me lots of cirtial help through my life. She was very open about alot of things. She taught me to live to love to serve to give to help and to kindly try to fogive those who have hurt us so much. I am greatful for the kind things she has done to make my life easy. To make it so i dont have to go through the same hardships as she did.
My mom is deaf. So that made it twice as hard to come close to me. I am a stubborn child. I have been a fighter my whole life. She was challenged by raising me and having a stubborn 16 year old tomboy. LOL I love MY MOM!!!!
My Mother in Law. The more I learn about her the more I am comforted knowing that my life will be well. As long as I teach my children the way of the Lord. To have the gospel in my life to make it be the way its is supposed to be. I love her.
My sisters, and sister-in-laws. All of them so different. Thanks so much for being different for showing me that its okay to be yourself. Not to worry so much about what other people think. To think for yourself to know who you are and not be ashamed. To stand up for what you believe in to speak the things which concern you. Thank you for letting me be YOUR sister.
My friends. I have so many I cannot write to each and everyone of you. But for your unconditional love for the things that make me strong are through you. For the things you share that made you strong always make me think twice about what I do to make it.
I think this is something I will try to do on Sunday's. Enter in a "I am thankful for--------" And tell you each of how wonderful each of you are. Like a dedication. YAY ok so now I am done for tonight. Next week will be one SIL and one friend.
Make sure you tell others how you feel about them. Because when they are dead they cant show you how much it means to them.
6 comments:
So true, and so good. I really liked reading your blog tonight. It was quite uplifting.
Thanks for your thoughts. You always help me remember to be thankful.
This is a sweet post. I'm excited to see more "I am thankful for" posts. Also, it's so fun to see you change your background so often. I never know what I'm going to see the next time I come. Love the red!
Such a nice post! What a good idea to remember and be thankful. Thanks for always being such an upbeat and uplifting person.
Lubs!
I am learning more about female relationships that are healthy and it's pretty cool. LOL thanks for this post.
Post a Comment