OK so much for my not going to the hospital at all in 2009. So I get up yesterday and start doing my normal things. Well I start having tummy issues right after breakfast. Dont think anything of it because I have had tummy issues for a while now. Then after lunch I about doubled over in pain. I hurt so bad if I had something to hit I would have.
So I have Seth come home in the morning and get going to the Instacare. Because my Dr is supposedly to busy to see me yesterday. So I go over there and see a dr who in my oppion is weird. He is so weird he kept trying to *impress* me with this big words. I was like "Uh can you be normal and just tell me whats going on?" So he sends me to the hospital (mind you it was snowing pretty hard, the roads have ICE on them and ya know it wasnt a good day to drive) So here I am in Orem on 2000 North and he sends me to Provo UVRMC to have a CT scan to make sure I dont have kidney stones.
Laaaaa driving in the snow during a snow storm with people who are MANIACS and try to KEEIL me. Almost crashed twice. Slid three times on the hill going down into provo. While trying to find parking at UVRMC which is so busy I circled the hospital TWICE. Finally decide to park in the visitor parking and crash (not bad more like a bump into a cement wall scratched Seths tiny car) and park.
Get my CT scan. Yes I have seven tiny Stones but none of them are moving. So what does the good doc think now. I have an Ulcer. YAY i am so happy I just spent 30 min driving and crashing and almost dying for him to tell me that.
Annnnnyways. So now I get to take some pretty strong meds for that. (lucky I got them for free) and hope that it cures and I can live my life happily ever after. LOL yeah thats a joke. Anyways my tummy still hurts and my head hurts from clentching my teeth from near death experiances.
Ah the trials we go through.
4 comments:
Dang! I am so sorry that you are having so many health problems right now. :( *HUGS* Call me if you need anything.
Sucks for you. But don't you love the new radiology building! I like the buzzy pagers :) Good luck with the ulcer thing. My mom went through that and she was SICK for a long time before they diagnosed her, so you can consider yourself "lucky" I guess. Good luck with that!
Oh man!!!! what a way to start the year. I have heard those are so incredibly painful
good luck!
My goodness! Why don't our bodies understand New Year's Resolutions? We do our best and they have something else in mind. I hope yours will get in sync soon! Seriously, you're too young for all of this!
Post a Comment