I know I cant do everything she did but I am going to try my hardest to be the best I can. So here is the thing I am doing for my first lesson.
This an example. Stace if you want I will send it to you :D thanks for letting me take pictures of your cute little guy.
5 comments:
what a darling idea, but I am most excited to read how excited you are about teaching Sunbeams. What a blessing you are to the Prim pres and the sunbeam paretns. Thanks for loving your calling!
We just lost TONS of our nursery kids :'( Last year there were 3 new sunbeams (Lizzie was one) and this year there are 2 1/2 new CLASSES of sunbeams (Sabrina is one)! The 1/2 class is mixed with Lizzie's class :) Sabrina loved going to primary, but I kinda miss her. We had only 11 kids in nursery today so it was pretty calm. I think it's funny that I'm the only one in the family who is still in nursery, lol.
What a blessing to be called to teach the sunbeams. And what a blessing to have such a dedicated person to teach the sunbeams. You're doing great things, Karla!
Hugs forever!
Neat idea! I'll bet your little sunbeams are just going to love you to death! Good luck!
Awww,there's my little dude! That is so cute! I bet you'll have fun with your little sunbeams. :)
Post a Comment