Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


Ethan explaining what to do next. Check out his finger. AHHHH how does he do that. It looks like it hurts.


"Wannnnnnneeeerrrrrr" Josh LOVED to play the guitar.
I was sad Brianna didnt want to sing and have her picture taken :(


He says he makes dirt look good. Man Check out his amazing tounge action going on here with the drums and everything.


Im a princess daddy. CHEESE!


These things were sooooo good. And soooooo horrible for my health. They are Cream Cheese Chimmies. You could dip them in Rasberry sauce or in Nutella.


"I gotta cup!"


"Is that..... FOOD?"


"Aunt Karla why another picture?"


I know AMAZING!!! Adam played all the games we played. ALL OF THEM.


Jon and Tiff. Man these guys ROCK! They always make the party so much fun.


Daddy and Danni


Travis and Cindy. They are so much fun to have around.


Beautiful Stace.


Holly kept really good timing on this song. (Eye of the Tiger)


"In theeeeeeeee.... Eye of the Tigerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"


I didnt do anything Kawla.


Roll them dice..... This is such a fun game to play with lots of people.


Daddies little helper Danni. Keepin score.


Beautiful Brianna


Cute little Trubie. He was waiting for his turn at the Rock Band game.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think everyone got rockband for christmas. I love the dirt shirt!!!!

Flee said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! Way to ring in the new year! :)

Stacey said...

Are you saying Jon and Tiff are fun but I'm not? :( Well, since you called me beautiful I will forgive you. Even though I looked like a scrub,lol.

We had so much fun,thanks for the invite!

Corilee said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Dad and I were blissfully asleep when the new year came in. That is the best way to celebrate New Years when you are in your
60's.

Cute pictures. Loved the captions.

ems said...

Looks like you had a fun time! Happy new year!!