Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Thankfulness.

NOVEMBER!!! Yay one more month then its Christmas. But I love Novemeber too. I love it for the opprotunity to say thanks to our kind and gracious Heavenly Father. So I am going to try and do this. I am going to try and say something I am thankful for every Sunday this month.
Seth is going to have to type for me next Sunday and the Sunday after that. I am going to have surgery so YAY. Its good but bad at the same time. I have an old shoulder injury that happened in 1994 so 14 years ago and it has bothered me so much that its painful at night too.
Anyways so what am I thankful for today????

My sight. Oh my sight. I am so thankful that I am able to see. I am also thankful that God has givin me the sight to see beyod what others see. I can see what people think that they are not. I love taking the photo's and finding that person inner beauty come out. I love to see their smiles

The innocence that Infants bring.
The stories they can tell with their eyes.

My children's Love
The laughter in their eyes.
The sweetness in their spirit
The unconditional love they give to us dailyThe water, earth and sky. The way they speak to us.
Christ speaks to me through my sight. I can see all the beauty he has givin to me daily.
I will spot things now that I think before I started praying and learning about photography that I would have never in my life really thought about it.
I find beauty in everything.
Families. How different we all are. How different our own situations are from others.
How I don't envy anyone else anymore.
Because how do we know that their lives are perfect?
Even though we don't see them in their darkest hours.
We dont see the fights they bring upon themselves or the trials they have to go through.


I am grateful for the sight of seeing and the sight of believing. I love my life. I love my family and I love my photography. I am not trying to boast but I love my ability to capture those moments that are so rare and so important that I am Thankful That I am able to capture these moments of everyone.

4 comments:

Koreena said...

What a wonderful post! I hope everything goes well with your surgery and you can have less pain soon.

Rana said...

So pretty Karla, I love the colors, and pictures you've chosen. Could you call me and show me how to do that blog back ground again. Thanks!

Angie Page said...

I love this post! I need to follow your example of thankfulness this month! Thanks for sharing and good luck with the shoulder. Let us all know how it goes.

E n D said...

Good luck with your sugery!
By the way, I like your red hair, you should keep it for a while!