Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shower


Ah. The shower. I finally got to take a full one. Nonme of this sponge bathing. I was so happy I took an extra ten min sitting there enjoying the heat.

Now if they would invent something like this (picture to the right) then I thunk I would be so happy. I am not sure why they make you wait 72 hours before showering but they do.

Well now that I dont stink you should call and visit me. I could sure use the company. (hint hint) love ya!

but now my arm is hurting so i better stop. will write more later.

8 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

sorry about the spelling errors. tyiping one handed is hard.

Rana said...

Ah, there's nothing like solitude in the shower!

Stacey said...

Now I'll come over. :P

Corilee said...

Aren't you glad for hot water?!

Steve and Chelle said...

I think they make you wait for 72 hours because they don't want the incision to get infected, and the longer they can keep it clean and dry the better.


it occurs to me just now that you probably asked that question rhetorically! oh well!!

We want to come visit you soon. Maybe we can come over on Sunday?? Do you have anyone bringing you dinner? If not, maybe we could come over for dinner (and bring dinner with us!) I love that I'm inviting myself to your house!!! I am so random!

Anyway, let me know if that works for you! If not, maybe we'll be able to come over saturday or something! Glad you're feeling better!!! Love you!

chelle

ems said...

Lucky day!! I love showers! I'm glad you got to take one!

Ora said...

Yeah for showers!!

Shauna said...

Hey ♥ your blog :)