Ok so for those who know me I hate meds. I really truly do, I hate feeling all left out.
Like today I was reading danni and trumi a book. Then my eldest decided to rip the book from my hand and said. "Mom you read to slow, and I can't understand you. I was in instant tears. I bawled (seriously) and took back the book and said "No I am reading it, if you don't like it then you go read another one." WOW that did it for him. He ran off screaming and slamming doors. (rolling the eyes)
I do pretty good reading all the words but its so hard when you see double. Maybe I should write some random kid book and make millions.
Anyways I hope to be back on y feet soon.
2 comments:
Aww,I'm sorry you are so emotional. I bet your reading was fine. ;)
yUCK! I'm sorry!
Post a Comment