Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pocket full of Posies

So I am not one for posting about things to buy. But my friend just started her buissness. And so as a good friend I went to her site and saw what she was doing. Yeah I have seen these before but the prices are way to good to pass up. I LOVE bows, clippies and pretty flowers to put in Danni's hair. I seriously an addicted. Thanks to my Husband he is so great and is allowing me to buy some asap. The great thing is..... I know where she lives so I can just go to her house and buy some. I dont have to wait weeks for shipping. YAY!!!!!
Anyways so go here and see what she has. (Marion I think Aleksis would love these).

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6388433&order=&section_id=&page=1

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh Karla, you are too sweet. This post brought tears to my eyes. I can't tell you how much this means to me. THANK YOU SO MUCH for supporting me in this and I'm so glad you like my clips. I haven't had a single sale yet so you have just made my day :) You really are a true friend. Let me know what you want and I will gladly bring them by so you don't have to pay shipping. Thanks again! Love you :)

P.S. And thanks for putting the link on your blog too.

Corilee said...

For some reason I couldn't open the site you had on this post. I'm sure thay are darling but did you know that Jannelle is making bows, clippies, etc. for sale. She is doing it as a business. So you might also consider buying from her as well.

nora.lakehurst said...

I have thought about buying some of Janelle's too. I have posted about her site too a while ago. So I have put in good words and I have also posted her things on other sites I attend to. So dont think I am not helping her because I have.

And as far as I know she has been doing very well. And I love her and I love Kelli. I do this out of love and my passion for clippies. I am seriously addicted to them.