So I thought I would try something new. I liked my hair before
But then I thought you know I wanted to add some red highlights to it. Well word from the wise. Red plus Blonde highlights leads to ORANGE.
I am going to go cry now and my MOM IS GOING TO KILL ME......
So then my tired Hubby said "Lets fix it." So he grabbed the red dye and went to town. We tried to get the rest of it and now it looks like Ariel or LUCY. Ya know I dont think I mind it so much now but I think my mom is still going to kill me. Same with my Gramma's
13 comments:
I really really love it! What is the name of that color? I might try it. LOVE IT!
KARLA!!! I LOVE IT!!! Oh my glory it is SO cute!! seriously! I don't usually like 'fake' red hair cause it never looks right, but here- if I didn't know you I wouldn't even be able to tell it wasn't your real color!!! Really, so so so cute. You should keep it like this for a while!!
It looks awesome red! I'm glad you could change the orange look,lol. :)
I think the darker red suits you actually . . . and hey . . . it's not like it's going to be that colour forever! :)
Um...can you say "SASSY"???!!! It's great!
The highlights were scary but the red looks very attractive. So, you're a grown woman now, why does it matter what your Mom thinks. Just tell her you felt like a change. Janelle went red at the last family party and everyone was fine with that. So you should have the same right....
Pretty is as pretty does and this time pretty did really well.
It's awesome! You should leave it for awhile
I'm sorry about your hair woes. You should have kept it orange for Halloween. he, he! It will be fun to have red for a change! Hopefully I'll get to see it in person soon.
It's cute! Mine was a deeper red .... more like blackcherry... after a couple washes it fades alot. You should have kept the orange and been a pumpkin head.... ok, maybe not!
That orange was funny! I thought you were kidding at first, but it really did look pretty orange! :)
The red looks awesome!!!
I can't go to the park today because we visit my Grandma on Fridays. That is one thing that I am not going to throw out the window because I know that she looks forward to it and I promised she would see the kids in their costumes today. Let's go to the park next week some time though. Oh wait, it's supposed to be cold next week. Maybe we can just play instead.
What perfect timing for Halloween! It really is cute though, you should keep it like that. It suits you :)
Hi Karla, Mom and I saw your cute pictures, sorry it didn't go the way you planned. Love You!
I LOVE it!!!
Post a Comment