Sunday, November 9, 2008

My New Wardrobe Piece

Look at my new fashion designer article of clothing. It matches with anything. So if you want one just go break your shoulder. It only costs a few thousand dollars, and it comes with pain and meds for the pain. I hope everyone has a good weekend, and that I'll be able to keep up with all of your blog updates.

Love, Karla

7 comments:

Rana said...

Yep, I heard they get really hot, the first counselor in our bishopbric just got one of those off, after a long time, good luck girl, I hope you don't use it!

motivated said...

Karla, I would love to come by and visit you! But I don't know your address. Maybe I should get it from your mom.

If you want to email me, you can! It's kristine_mcintosh@yahoo.com

love you girl!
Kristine

Stacey said...

Lookin' hawt. Rowr.

Anonymous said...

As stylin' as your new wardrobe piece is, I hope you don't have to wear it for very long!
Hope your recovery is a swift one! *HUGS*

Corilee said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon. I could come over and play with the boys with my box of activities (Kate call them "Grandma Games") if you'd like and then you could get a little bit of a rest. I have to be there in Provo tomorrow so let me know.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

There will be no Shoulder Shaking or Shoulder Shimmying in your near future, young lady.

Dr. Elastic's orders!

Angie Page said...

I hope I can remain unfashionable enough to never own one! Yikes! I can't believe how great you look this soon after surgery! You're standing, you're smiling (maybe that's the meds) and you're blogging. Impressive!