Ok so this is the thing. I went private and now I am not. Because of some of my friends I am opening it up again. I know I posted a thing from KSL but then I read MJ's blog and she reminded me to live life to the fullest.
I love sharing my life, my loves and my passions with you. This is kind of a journal for me but the personal things are kept in a book. I try to write but I have so much more fun here.
So with that said I am going to let you know how I feel about the whole new prez.
I am very disappointed with myself for letting myself really getting into this. I hurt one persons feelings and I felt really bad about it. I said I was sorry and I hope she will forgive me.
I am not happy that he won but like others of my faith have said "I will do all I can to be a good civilian. I will support him and pray for him and our country." So I will do the same. I will pray that he will not pull the troops. As much as I would love them home with their families and to be safe and warm at home. They have choosen to do this for us. God bless them their families and keep them safe.
I am so Greatful for the prop 8 passing (which confuses me with the whole wording of passing something that some wanted NO on anyways long story) I am happy it passed. I have some gay relatives and I love them. But like Christ has said "love the sinner but not the sin."
I am also greatful for my friends who keep my head on the ground and my fears in the rear.
Sorry no pics this time either.
No comments:
Post a Comment