I've been tagged by Chelle so here goes!
The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.
my random things:
1. I pick things up with my feet.
2. I am deathly afraid of Hornets
3. I have lived in Utah Valley my whole life and never been to the Y.
4. I like to make jewelry and not keep it.
5. I can burp really well. (not something I am proud of but its random)
6. I like to have a really good peach with some sugar on it any time anywhere.
Ok so some are not really Random but I think my imagination is broke.
Tagg you are IT!
1. Niki
2. Laurie-Ann
3. Kim
4. Angie
5. Laura
6. Marion
3 comments:
I thought I was the only one who picks things up with my feet! LOL
Its nice to know that you can burp really well. Major talent in my house, you might just win the prize!
Your jewelry is always so pretty! I love the pieces that you've given me! Thanks, Girl!
Post a Comment