And low and behold I found her in my sisters mascara. I didnt yell but I wanted too. Then I thought to myself. (wait she is just a little babe She has no idea of what is going on.) So Amazed at myself I went to hunt down a camera. Well it turns out that my parents camera was out of batteries so lucky me my sister had a camera on her phone.
This is how I found her. Isnt it just so funny. I love my little ones.
6 comments:
Ah,so pretty.
She looks like a member of KISS,LOL!
sometimes that's what happens to me when I try to put on mascara, lol :P
Oh! And thank you for the baby shower gifts, sooo cute :D
Cute! Boys like it too....Hey email me at
hardyharhar707@gmail.com
and I'll add ya to my blog. I was cool to run into you while I was in Utah.
Oh that's just too funny!!!! I love it!
She looks so grown up . . . she may want to practice that a bit before high school though :)
She's a doll! Cute kids Karla! At least the make-up wasn't on anything else but herself right? Thanks for keeping in touch. I love checking your blog and seeing your cute pics.
Laura Johnston
Post a Comment