Monday, August 25, 2008

Kindergarten

So my second child started Kindergarten today. I have mixed feelings. I mean heck yeah I am excited to have another child in school. Its awesome only having two at home being able to visit and talk with them without competition to speak to me at once.

Well I dropped him off and he was totally excited. He said "Good bye mom see ya later" I then said "I have to come with you. Your teacher asked all the mommies to come in and be there with you for a while." In my head I am thinking *this is not going to go over well with him. He is going to freak out.* Well I was right. But he wasnt bugged or wigged out till she read a book. "The kissing hand" I love this book. Its an adorable book and has a good way to help your kindergartner to go with ease. BUT she had us sit and listen then we all made a *kissing hand* and gave it to them and said goodbye.

Well Logan decided to show his teacher how strong he was by grasping onto my leg so I loose all circulation to it and my foot began to tingle. Then the teacher said "Have my aid walk you and your son to the door then he can come back and be with us again." Well we walked and the whole time Logan clawing my leg. We get to the door and I pry him off. Give him to the aid and walk off.

I cried. I know I was excited and I knew I wouldnt have cried if I didnt have to sit there and see him bawl and have a fit like that. He kept saying "Mommy dont leave me!!! DOnt you love me" Yeah okay It BROKE my heart.

Well now I am okay but still cant wait to see him and let him be all excited to show me what he had made.

Enjoy the picture

This is his first pledge to the flag.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Aww,so cute! I hope his day goes better tomorrow.

Rachel said...

I'm so sorry Logan had a hard time staying. I bet he'll get used to it fast.

I have decided that back to school is my new favorite time of year.

E n D said...

I can't believe you have two kids in school already! Crazy!