Wednesday, July 23, 2008

So We got the HOUSE!

Yay!!! Only a few more days of PBJ and Ramen. No we got some food from some friends who love us. I know can you believe it people like me ;). Life is good, we have been so blessed with getting this house and being able to call it our own.

All I have to say to those who have never been home owners. Bring a barf bag when you are signing. Because seriously I about puked while we were signing just looking at all the cost of closing then the monthly payments. Yeah felt really sick looking at all of the things you have to pay. OH and also bring a pen that writes your name for you. Because seriously I got writers cramp. Signing my name over and over and over again. I think I signed it more than my senior year in high school year book day.

We got a nice gift from our relator. He was just the coolest guy ever. He gave us a "sentsy warmer and wax" I was like WAHOOO!!! Those things are like 40 - 60 bucks man. I am telling you. Well we paid for it if you want to be like that. I think of it as a nice house warming gift. So yay!

Lets see what else.............. Nope nothing is coming to mind. Oh wait I have lost my mind due to screaming and fighting children all day. Or to the fact that some people have told me you loose 1/4 of your brain when you have a child and since I have had four I have none. :( Oh well.

:D Have a good one and remember ILY ;)

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Yay for signing your life away! I get to do the same thing sometime soon too. :P

J/K I can't wait to see your house!

Lisa T. said...

Congratulations! Yes, it's sickening how much you pay a month for a house, and even worse when you realize how much of it is interest. Oh well, what can you do? But it is great to have your own place where you can paint the walls whatever color you want, and hang as many pictures as you want, wherever you want.

alisonwonderland said...

congrats!

Flee said...

I'm so glad that you have your own home. That's awesome! I can't wait to see it! Let me know when you are ready for visitors, Lizzy and I will come check it out.

Flee said...

I'm so glad that you have your own home. That's awesome! I can't wait to see it! Let me know when you are ready for visitors, Lizzy and I will come check it out.