So here we are. Sunday morning and we are still in our apartment. It has been a LONG two weeks. We were supposed to move in on the 12th but it got postponed. Then we were supposed to move this saturday. Did it happen no :(.
My mom is super woman when it comes to packing. She was here on thursday the 10 and packed everything. And I mean everything. I made sure I had our sunday clothes and some clothes to wear for the following few days.
So now here we are. I am still waiting for my sunday clothes to dry. (church started at 9 and now its 1020) I hope I make it to RS. I love my RS they are so great. But anyways its been hard to have no clothes. Two pans and one can opener and one spatula to last us till HOPEFULLY this saturday. There is two boxes of cereal and some food in the fridge. I dont want to buy alot of food right now because then we will have to bring it with us when we move. I would rather buy it when we get there.
My sister in laws are having us over for dinner. Then we are going to go to my moms house on Monday and have dinner there. PBJ is what we have for lunch. And can I just say that PBJ's get really old after having them 10 days in a row. (thats not counting bear lake where we had lots of yummie food)
Hohum. Its just life I guess. I keep asking myself. When are we going to get into this house. Because by July 31 we will be homeless if we dont get into this house. And I really dont want to invade on someone elses home till we find one. So if you can please say a prayer for us.
So that is our life in a *box*
Love ya
2 comments:
Oh what a bitter sweet time for you guys! I'm so sorry you have to wait for your house! I want to bring you dinner, what night is good? And I won't take no for an answer, so if you don't give me a day I'll just show up on your doorstep with food! :)
How come you can't get into your house yet? That's horrible! I wish I could be there to help! I hope everything works out and you can get in on Saturday!
Your Bear Lake trip looks so fun! I'm jelous!
Post a Comment