
So we had lots of fun. Went to the Hot Air Balloon festival. Then we went home and took a LONG nap. (Man gettin up that early with onery kids is not fun) Then we went to my IL house and had a PARTY. But the sad thing is this. I forgot sunscreen and let the boys play in the sun for FIVE hours and Tru has blisters, and the other two have really bad sunburns. I am such a bad mommy.
Oh well it was fun. I hope you all had lots of fun for your Fourth.
2 comments:
Hey, is that Stace's daughter I spy in the left-hand corner?
We ate patriotic-iced cupcakes and watched fireworks courtesy of our neighbors who don't mind lighting up their money. Yes, a good time was had by all!
It looks like you had a good time! Sorry about the sunburns. :(
Post a Comment