So I can go from good happy smiling, fun, loving mommy to The MONSTER that is in us all in less than five min of my kids saying "MOMMY HE HIT ME!!!!" AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Its been a crazy week with My dear hubby gone till hours of the night. Our Bear Lake trip has been canceled and our *work* vehicle has broken down. With the gas prices as they are our Van had to be filled more often than the work car which only means the whole thing of fun times has gone out the window. Oh well hope we can get and go somewhere for the family fun spot this summer.

Have a good day!
2 comments:
I know what you mean. There's no wonder the girls want to go to Daddy more than me.
Sorry about the trip. Hopefully you'll figure something out.
:-( So sorry that the trip was canceled. Perhaps after getting settled into the new house things will be better. Your song in SM was so touching today. I really enjoyed it. I also love this pix. So cute that you all match.
Post a Comment