Friday, June 27, 2008

She's a Brick House!

Well not all brick well... I guess not brick at all. But we OWN a house. We are going to be in our OWN house with our OWN yard with our OWN problems that we can fix! YAY!!!! I know, I know problems are not the Big ticket item but it is going to be nice to be in a home that we own and the money we put into it and pay month to month is not going to help someone elses credit but our own.
I can only say I hope that "someone" and that "someone" knows who she is should move by me. So we can hang out all the time and get thin and look hot and PHAT.
Well I cant post pics because the people who used to own it havent moved out yet. BUt when we are all moved in and everything is in its place I will totally do a tour of our HOME!!!!! YAY okay so now I am going to go now and stop hyperventilating and make my little munchkins dinner.

3 comments:

E n D said...

YAY! That's awesome! I can't wait to see pics! When do you move in? Congratulations!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Yeah, I am so totally happy for you. Graduating to a home of your own is a HUGE accomplishment. What a lot of fun.

Unknown said...

Yay! We will totally have to have playdates!